Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Halloween 2014 Decor

2014 Halloween Decor, and Crafts

 
First I wanted to make a Chalkboard Fake Pumpkin to last for several years to use as my CountDown to HALLOWEEN...
 
I used a pumpkin that was bought at Michaels a few years ago and not carved...  Bought the Craft Chalkboard Paint and painted three coats to be safe...  Let dry a hour between coats, and 24 hours between the last coat.  Was happy with the end result and it is now part of my regular decor!
 
 
 
I found these mini Halloween props at the Dollar Tree... I just love the Dollar Tree!  I also got their silver rectangle serving tray and painted it white with Spray Paint, Antiqued it with black and brown craft paint mixture and water that reassembles ink.  Then I took my Halloween Cricut Cartridge and cut out a Halloween scene on Black Glitter Vinyl... (Later I went back and also added a large moon to the left side)
This was just a photo to show the server and not where I planned on using it later...
 
My Halloween Entry Table
Pinterest printable in frames...
Pinterest Dollar Tree Candy Dishes...
Small Wooden Halloween Decor Items and Webbing
 
 
My Completed Halloween Mantel
Pinterest BOO Jars
Pinterest Candy Corn Wine Bottles
Dollar Tree pumpkins I painted black and glittered
CLEARANCE Fake Glitter Candles and Candelabras from Michael's
Dollar Tree Tombstones, and Decor Pumpkins
SPOOKY banner from Targets Dollar Spot
 

 Halloween Dinning Room Window
Halloween Trees from Hobby Lobby
Painted and Glittered Craft Pumpkins from Michael's
My finished Halloween Serving Tray
HUGE pumpkin from Sam's (It is real)
Dollar Tree Mini Decor Figures

 
Dinning Table with Window in the Background...

 
Still doing some touch ups and adding things until I think its complete...
This is my favorite time of the year... My house is wildly decorated from October until January!!!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment