Friday, November 9, 2012

Elf on the Shelf 2012!!!!
I am getting ready for the return of our Elf Herbie!  This year I have many exciting things planned for him.  First we will start the season with a North Pole Breakfast for his return on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  I ordered all the Elf paper goods from Oriental Trading Company, and picked up Elf shaped gift boxes for the kids treats from Herbie...  Planning a whole fun and interactive breakfast with the family including my parents and their elf, and my niece and brother with their elf... Picture to be posted afterwards!!!

December 1 I am planning to have Herbie decorate his little tree (above) that I got at Hobby Lobby with the ornaments all 50% off!!!

I also had a Tree Costume made for Herbie from felt...



 Tree Skirt for the Elf Tree... Handmade out of felt and stitched with snowflakes.  What a nice touch to the little decorated tree.  I also have a tiny wreath and a stocking for our elf...  Hobby Lobby has lots of little trees, ornaments, and the tiny wreath.  I bought them all at 50% off also.

He will also be going to Disney World with us in his Disney PJ Pants, and his very own bag!!!


These are the Elf items I got from Oriental Trading Company that I am using for the North Pole Breakfast... Paper Goods, Suckers, Treat Boxes, and best of all a Photo Banner!!!


These are a few of the Elf items I have found to give the kids this season... A Elf Wooly Willy, a Elf Scentos Marker, and Chocolate Elf Pops... Michael's has these items in the Christmas Section.


Here is my cute gift box I found at the Christmas Tree Shop that I am using for the North Pole Breakfast filled with Christmas Candy, Socks, and Ornaments.  I just love this gift box!! I saw little gift card gift boxes just like this large on at Kroger in the Christmas stuff.



These are just a few of the items I am using with Herbie this year...  I will post his daily adventures once he arrives!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment