Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring is in the Air... Easter Time

Easter Decoration Time!!!
 
Since St. Patrick's Day is over it is now time to decorate for Easter.  It feels like I just put up St. Patrick's day stuff the other day.  Since Easter and St. Patrick's Day are in the same month each holiday only gets about 15 days of decorations... I really wish there was a little more time for both holidays to have the decorations up a little bit longer... We are almost into the long stretch of no holidays to decorate for...
 
I got most decorations from The Christmas Tree Shop, Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Target, and the Dollar Tree.  The Christmas Tree Shop is my favorite.  They have all holidays, great prices, and things I never see anywhere else.  I got the printable banners from Pinterest.
 
Here is my Easter Decorations for 2013.  I add a little each year.
 
Fireplace

 
Closeup


My "H" Large Egg



Dining Table


Closeup


 
Cute Chair Backs


 
Banner


 
Entry Table


No comments:

Post a Comment