Friday, May 17, 2013

Stars & Stripes Decorating for Memorial Day and 4th of July


During the summer I go through my annual holiday decorating withdraw...  So since Memorial Day and the 4th of July use the same colors and somewhat similar decor I don't have many changes from May through July...  I only decorate my entry table and fireplace.  I have a red, white, and blue table cloth for my dinning room, but that is about it.  So I am looking for new ideas this year...

I saw some cute items at the Dollar Tree and Targets Dollar Spot.  My favorite store The Christmas Tree Shop has closed up shop here in Dallas and I was super upset because it was my holiday playground.  They had decor for every holiday and now it is gone...  I will be resorting to other stores now...  I did stock up on as much as I could before they closed their doors...

I will be adding to this post as I get more decorations for the season...

No comments:

Post a Comment