Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Purple and Black 13th Birthday Party

Kayla's Purple and Black 13th Birthday Party



The party was a huge success and I was extremely happy with everything. 
I am cheap so it was very inexpensive to throw...


The entire candy buffet was purchased from Oriental Trading and Party City.
I have a pretty good coupon and free shipping at Oriental Trading so I scored big on getting it cheap.
Party City had a BOGO free on a couple candies so I finished it off there.
I had all the glassware, and got the scopes and baggies at Party City.
Both Oriental Trading and Party City have candy and bags by color.


For the cake table I got all paper goods and table covers from the Dollar Tree.
I made the banner with my Cricut.
I got a huge piece of cardboard from work, covered it with a black table cover from the Dollar Tree, purchased three sets of fans from Oriental Trading and got glued them to the top of the cardboard.
I found paper mache numbers at Hobby Lobby which I painted black and mod podged purple glitter on the front to acknowledge the big 13 birthday.
Cake was purchased at Walmart, and glitter cake pops were homemade.
  


Drink Table had Sodas and Popcorn to snack on.  All paper goods were bought at Dollar Tree.



Walmart cake, but I cut and added the 13 Glitter numbers myself.



Cake Table


Candy Buffet


Background for Photos
White table covers from the Dollar Tree.
Purple and black cut circles to add color done on the Cricut or with a craft punch. 


Candy Buffet



No comments:

Post a Comment