Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas in Disney... The Most Wonderful Time of the YEAR!

Christmas in Disney!!

We are getting ready for our Christmas Trip to Disney World!!!  We were there for Christmas in 2009 and I have been dying to go back for Christmas Time ever since.  I am a huge Disney Fan, and Princess Fan!  So much so that I decorate for Christmas Totally in Disney Stuff!!! My entire tree is Disney ONLY ornaments!  I have dated ornaments all the way back to 1998 when I got married!! My First trip to Disney World was in 2007 with my family and my parents, then a Disney Cruise in 2008, and Christmas in Disney World in 2009, Universal & Disney in 2010, and BACK to Disney World for Christmas 2012!!!

When we went for Christmas in 2009 we stayed at the Moderate Resort level, did deluxe dinning, went to the MVMCP, Candlelight Processional, Osborne Spectacle of Lights, and every Holiday Activity we could find.  It was the BEST TRIP EVER!!! 

This year we booked our hotel reservations at the new Value resort Art of Animation in regular Little Mermaid Rooms... When what to my wondering eyes should appear but an EXCELLENT upgrade to the Family Suites for us ALL!!!  The only thing we changed about our plans this year was missing the MVMCP...

Day 1: Arrive around Noon and make way to Downtown Disney for SHOPPING at the Days of Christmas Store (MY FAVORITE) then GIRLY time at the Bibbidi Boppidi Boutique, more shopping, then Dinner at the T Rex Cafe...
Day 2: Magic Kingdom - Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table!!! This is one of my most favorite meals that includes a family photos like the one above!!!  Off to the rides.... Then Dinner at BE OUR GUEST!  I waited on hold forever to get this reservation and I am so excited for this!!! Then the parade and watching the castle come to life with Christmas Lights!!!
Day 3: Hollywood Studios – A fun filled day of rides and shows and EXCITEMENT! After dark we will see the Osborne Spectacle of Lights!
Day 4:Epcot – We have reservations to the Candlelight Processional which is a AWESOME show narrated by a variety of famous people…
Day 5: Animal Kingdom – MY FAVORITE BREAKFAST OF ALL TIME!!! Buffet Character Breakfast with Mickey and Friends… I Love this breakfast the most!!!! BACON and SAUSAGE and PASTRIES O MY!!!
Day 6: Downtown to finish our shopping…Then HOME L

No comments:

Post a Comment