Thursday, March 6, 2014

Grinch Themed Dinner for Christmas Time!!!

One of my favorite holiday movies is The Grinch...  A couple years ago I saw some post where people would host a themed dinner during December and have a WhoFeast and more... I thought what a fabulous idea so this is my take on it...




First I started with my sign/invatation and table settings:
 
 
I do go a little over the top when it comes to fun family dinners!!!
Plus I really love the GRINCH!
I tried my best to get the perfect Grinch color scheme...
 
 
Grinch Punch (Found on Pinterest)
 
 
Grinch Dinner included Rare Roast Beast (Turkey)
WhoPudding (Pinterest)
WhoHash (Pinterest)
Grinch Cookies (Sugar cookie, lime green chocolate melts, red chocolate melt hearts)
Green Beans (just beacuse they are GREEN)
 
 
Place Settings
 
 
Grinch Table
 
 
My GRINCH Cookies...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment